NEWS OF THE WEIRD

HOT HOT HOT!

Posted:

A British National Health Service hospital in Stockton, England, apparently failed to learn from a 2012 tragedy at Scarborough Hospital when, in May, a patient caught fire during surgery. Tip for Next Time: Either no alcohol sterilizers or no electricity-made incisions.

Other stories that might interest you

DYING TO GET A DATE

Like many in society's subgroups, people who work in …

BARREN TRUTH

India's Orissa state has established "health camps" …

DAMN HARD DESSERT

The Food and Veterinary Administration of Denmark …
No comments on this story | Add your comment
Please log in or register to add your comment